Nevada free or low cost community clinics
Free community clinics that are located in Nevada provide state residents with low cost or free high quality medical care. Below you will find a sampling of the clinics as well as links to other resources, health care programs and facilities. In addition, a telephone number for referrals to other free community clinics that may be near you is at the bottom of this page.
While the exact type and the number of medical assistance programs will vary by the specific facility, in general most of the community clinics in Nevada will help anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. They provide free medical care to adults, children, and even immigrants from Mexico or Spanish speakers. Most services are offered on a sliding fee scale, so the less money someone has the less they will need to pay for any services. If your income is low enough and if you lack insurance then the health care may be free.
Each year tens of thousands of patients take advantage of the community clinics to receive free check ups, low cost prescription medications, dental care, advice, eye tests, and referrals to specialists. They also give free seasonal flu shots, can direct seniors or the disabled to free CPAP machines or medical equipment, and provide other care as well.
If your town or county is not listed below, or if you want to find other ways to get help with your medical and health care needs, then you can contact a facility near you. Most clinics and health centers offer referrals to other local resources as needed. There are also separate free community clinics in the Las Vegas region, as that is where most residents live.
Amargosa Valley Medical Center
845 Farm Road, HCR 69, Box 401-V
Amargosa Valley, Nevada 89020
Austin Medical Center
121 Main Street
Austin, NV 89310
Beatty Medical Center
702 Irving Street
P.O. Box 431
Beatty, NV 89003
Some of what may be offered includes prenatal care, cancer screenings, and physicals. Low income qualified patients may also receive well-child check-ups, X rays, lab work, and dental exams and related services.
Cambridge Family Health Center
3900 Cambridge Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Some programs may be provided to the under or uninsured in the Clark County Nevada region.
Nevada Health Centers
There are several locations throughout Nevada, both in Clark County as well as rural parts of the state. They are federal government qualified clinics and health centers, meaning free or affordable medical care is given regardless of ability to pay. There are free preventative health services, eye exams, physicals, women health such as OBGYN or pregnancy testing and other services. Even learn about free items for a household, which can help with medical needs.
The free or low cost sliding fee clinics also offer mental health counseling, help in applying for Medicaid, and prescription drug vouchers. The uninsured or gig workers / casino employees can also use these free clinics. Or find free healthcare for immigrants, the elderly, and uninsured or unemployed in Nevada. Locations are across the state. Call 775-887-1590 or 702-307-5414.
- 845 Farm Rd., Amargosa Valley, Nevada 89020. Phone number - 775-887-1590. Medical professionals may be able to provide free health and/or dental care to the low income and needy.
- Beatty Medical Clinic - Location of the center is 702 Irving St., Beatty, NV 89003
- 151 S. 8th St., Carlin, NV 89822. Clinic phone number - 775-887-1590. Medical services are sometimes provided to patients on an ability-to-pay basis. That means if you meet income conditions, you only need to pay what you can afford to towards your bills. They are part of the Federally Qualified Health Centers.
- Sierra Family Health Center, 2527 N. Carson St. Ste 190, Carson City, Nevada 89706-0149. Main number is 775-887-1590
- Crescent Valley Medical Clinic, Address of the clinic - 5043 Tenabo Ave., Crescent Valley, NV 89821. Call 775-887-1590. Some of what is provided includes free or low cost health screenings, cancer check ups, pediatric care and general medicine. Pharmaceutical services may be provided too.
- Elko Family Medical & Dental Center, 762 14th St., Elko, Nevada 89801-3413. Phone number is 775-887-1590
- Eureka Medical Clinic, Address: 250 S. Main St., Eureka, Nevada 89316. Phone number - 775-887-1590. A federal government qualified health center. The location will try not to turn anyone away that needs help.
- Gerlach Clinic address - 350 Short St., Gerlach, Nevada. Some of what may be offered in Nevada includes low cost or free dental, mental health and pharmacy services. Call for an appointment.
- INcline Villiage Family Health Center - 865 Tahoe Blvd. Ste 202, Incline Village, NV 89451-7472. Dial for help - 775-887-1590
- 135 Keno St., Jackpot, Nevada 89825. Telephone: 775-887-1590
- Cambridge Family Health Center, 3900 Cambridge St. Ste 102, Las Vegas, NV 89119-7440. Call 775-887-1590. May help with the treatment of acute and chronic problems of qualified patients.
- Eastern Family Medical And Dental Center, 2212 S. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89104-4124. Phone - 775-887-1590. Cleanings, fluoride, basic check ups, flu shots, and medical care for children are available.
- Bridger Health Center - 310 S. 9th St. Ste 110, Las Vegas, Nevada 89101-5511. Call 775-887-1590
- OB/GYN - Address: 400 Shadow Ln. Ste 106, Las Vegas, NV 89106-4355, Dial 775-887-1590. Females can receive cancer screening, family planning and more. The community clinic also of course offer OB-GYN services.
- Downtown Outreach Clinic - 403 W. Wilson Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89106-3242. Uninsured, the working poor, disabled, and homeless may receive medical assistance.
- 47 W. Owens Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89030-6865. The uninsured, low income, and homeless can receive immunization, flu shots, physicals, and check ups. Physicians, nurses and other medical professionals provide the care to Nevada patients.
- Martin Luther King Health Center - 1700 Wheeler Peak Dr., Las Vegas, Nevada 89106-2150
- Wendover Community Health Center, 925 Wells Ave., West Wendover, Nevada. Dial - 775-887-1590
North Las Vegas Family Health Center, Main address 2320 McDaniel St., North Las Vegas, Nevada
Phone number is 702 214-5948. Some of what is provided includes primary and specialty care services in acupuncture, integrative medicine, cardiology, ENT, family and internal medicine.
Eastern Family Medical and Dental Center
Community clinic location is 2212 S. Eastern Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89104
Emergency medical and dental services are available on site.
Martin Luther King Family Health Center
1700 Wheeler Peak Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Nevada Health Centers OB/GYN
400 Shadow Lane
Las Vegas, Nevada 89106
Low income patients are accepted. The facility will also accept Medicare or government Medicaid or state of Nevada insurance.
Sierra Family Health Center
907 Mountain St.
Carson City, NV 89703
Health Access Washoe County (HAWC)
Telephone number is 775 329-6300
Seniors and others can inquire into geriatric assessments, referrals, psychosocial services, and health education. There are both primary medical services and even dental care.
Wendover Community Heath Center
925 Wells Avenue
West Wendover, NV 89833
Jackpot Community Health Center
135 Keno Street
Jackpot, NV 89825
HAWC OUTREACH MEDICAL AND DENTAL CLINIC
Address is 624 E. 4th St.
Reno, NV 89512-3401
Receive referrals to specialists, including hospitals and dental providers. The center also has a prescription assistance program, physicals and can coordinate mental health screenings.
- Another location is at 1055 S. Wells Ave., Reno, Nevada 89502-2586. Call 775-329-6300. Preventive dental, Pharmaceutical services, and emergency medical services may be offered. The center also operates a charity care program for the poor and indigent.
More free community clinics located in Nevada
The above list is just a sampling of the options as well as community clinics that are located in Nevada. If you can’t find a center near you, or just want to locate additional health care providers in your town or city, dial 775 887-0417. Or callers can also learn about other medical bill assistance programs or sources of health care, ranging from Medicaid to support from charities.